[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Between WealthyAffiliate & Affilorama.com • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Between WealthyAffiliate & Affilorama.com

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Between WealthyAffiliate & Affilorama.com

Postby ozim400 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:53 am

Hello,

I find these two supposed great affiliate training programs called:
www.WealthyAffiliate.com and www.affilorama.com

They are both monthly payment plan. But now, here is my query if you have the answer:

1. Which one do you know have better advantage(s)

2. Which do you honestly recommend above the other?

Here is my intention for asking. I’ve made up my mind to join only one of them but really want the better of the two.

Let me hear from you...
ozim400

Postby Getagrip » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:16 am

Hi Ozim!

I've been a member of Wealthy Affiliate since December of 2005, and highly recommend it. There are several Wealthy Affiliate members who make over $1,000 a day who are making contributions to the forum to help other Wealthy Affiliate members out.

I have not heard much of Affilorama, but all I can tell you is that Wealthy Affiliate is awesome and you won't regret it. Feel free to read my review - and I was also able to get a full interview with one of the Wealthy Affiliates, Kyle - I think you will enjoy it!
Getagrip

Postby pspdropship » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:44 pm

being a member of WA for some time, i totally recommend it. Getagrip, can i have a copy of your interview with Kyle? thanks!

beibei
pspdropship

Postby vbmark » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:28 pm

Wow! There must be a lot of WA member here for I too am a member. Not only am I a member but if you see my signature you can see that because of them for the fist time in years I am now making money.
vbmark

Postby netjunkie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:57 pm

Wealthy Affiliates already have a following before
Affilorama was created.

Check out the members area for Affilorama below.

http://affilorama.net/affilorama.html

netjunkie

Return to Affiliate Marketing