[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - has anyone used affiliatecloner? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

has anyone used affiliatecloner?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:31 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Chris Bailey » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:43 pm

Well, Wayne beat me to the announcement about . I was actually going to wait until they were completely up and running. :)

It should be a very well run company once it hits full steam. Of course, there will probably be some bumps in the road.

It will be interesting to see if any other networks follow AffiliateFuel's lead and pull their forums from ABW.

I hope they do very well.

Chris B.
Chris Bailey

Postby Wayne » Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:00 am

Wayne

Ressurecting an older topic

Postby RKramkowski » Sat May 27, 2006 2:46 pm

Hi,

I've just recently come across the Covert Affiliate software. It sounds intersting but I seem to remember reading somewhere recently that cloaked links aren't regarded too highly with some programs. Will using something like the Covert Affiliate cause me any problems or fallout?

Thanks,
Bob
RKramkowski

Postby Paul Wilson » Sun May 28, 2006 5:35 pm

One of my goals is to Invest $50 in David Zohar's Affiliate Cloner by July 31st 2006 and that's a SMART Goal.

Specific=David Zohar's Affiliate Cloner
Measurable=Investing $50 in this tool will give me the all around affiliate advantage of being an affiliate. It will allow me to encrypt my links, make a sales page and definitely create order links to certain affiliate programs.
Actionable=I'm doing this shit.
Realistic=I have more than enough time to come up with an investment of $50.
Timed=Last day of July. You know July has 31 days!

I used Affiliate Sales Booster by Gabriel Aguinaga so I can cloak my links because all the Affiliate Marketer's Toolkit does is create pretty links and redirect to the ugly affiliate link. Not only I want my link to be cloaked, I want to encrypt that bad boy. Definitely I want to have my own sales page and link to the vendor's order url so I can get the commission.

I don't think any other software has come close to this Affiliate Cloner. It's good reviews on it for the most part and you can't always focus on the negative things about products. No product is perfect.
Paul Wilson

Previous

Return to Affiliate Marketing