[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Clickbank Help Please... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Clickbank Help Please...

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Clickbank Help Please...

Postby Nate » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:34 pm

Nate

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:39 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby stephfoster » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:33 pm

stephfoster

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:57 am

Hi Nate,

Do you also have an affiliate program tied in with the sales you make through your own merchant account? Honestly, I would use one or the other... or use two separate domains to eliminate confusion.

Affiliates wont be happy sending traffic to a website where visitors might purchase through a different checkout option, meaning that affiliate wont earn commission on the sale they referred.

Make sense?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks Everybody!

Postby Nate » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:24 pm

Thanks Guys,

That's what I was thinking, Lynn. It seemed rather confusing if I don't use two domains or decide on one or the other. I just wanted to make sure.

Any advice from anyone on which has worked out better? Going with Clickbank or having your own affiliate program through a place like kickstartcart.com?

I tend to lean toward Kickstartcart, but I didn't want to shoot myself in the foot. Your replys greatly appreciated....
Nate
(You guys are really helpfull....I really mean that!)
Nate

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:17 am

Either way, you are going to need to promote your own Affiliate Program yourself. I say that, because a lot of people think that by going with ClickBank they are going to recruit hundreds of active affiliates right off the bat. Not so. It isnt until your product rises in the ClickBank Marketplace (due to popularity) that it begans recruiting affiliates (of any number) on its own.

If this is a goal, then you should go with ClickBank exclusively. If it's not, then you might consider sticking with your own setup if it offers you more flexibility as an Affiliate Manager.

Perhaps you can list out the Pros and Cons of each and weight out the options. You are welcome to do that here in a post and perhaps we can offer some feedback ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Clkickbank or Not

Postby Nate » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:51 pm

Thanks Lynn,

I have decided to go with my own program instead of Clickbank mainly because of the reasons you mentioned above. i want more control over what I can do etc and I`get that with my own affiliate program and automation service.......

I want flexability that I won't have with Clickbank. And I think it will work better for settng up joint ventures etc.
Thanks,
Nate
Nate

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:49 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing