[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Someone please help me • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Someone please help me

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Someone please help me

Postby osmanhalifa » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:46 pm

Im a newbie to affiliate marketing. See my problem is that I dont have a website yet because of finance. But I would like to promote Affiliates just using the links. I have also being searching for ways off making money on the internet but there are alot of scams. I wanna try and take it step by step meaning I wanna start by selling without a website and then I wanna create a blog and incorporate adsense with it and then I wanna create a website with multiple affiliates and stuff. I dont want to rush into things. Can you please give some advice in terms off advertising these hoplinks without a website and other tips please cause I have this burning desire to succed in online Marketing.
osmanhalifa

Your answer

Postby Warren Contreras » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:13 pm

Warren Contreras

Postby osmanhalifa » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:35 am

Thank you I will look into it. The challenge I only face now is the content I need to provide please can you give me any tips on that.
osmanhalifa

Postby Warren Contreras » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:30 am

Warren Contreras

Re: Someone please help me

Postby JackieC » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:54 pm

JackieC

Postby Bina Omar » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:21 am

Hi Osman,

You can always start a free web site by opening an account with . Blogger evens makes it easy to add Adsense ads to your blog.

From what I've read, starting a blog at Blogger can even make it easier for your site to get indexed. For this to work, you'll have to constantly update your web site with useful content.

Although Blogger.com is a great way to start off with no up front cost, it is not the best approach. It is better if you could get your own domain and host because that will give you more control over your site.

But, nevertheless, it's a good starting place :)
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby HighSchoolRichKid » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:36 am

HighSchoolRichKid

Postby Warren Contreras » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:02 pm

With all the blogs around now, another option is to use Squidoo and Google seems to like them just as well.

http://Squidoo.com/oldbuddy
Warren Contreras

Here are a few ways to make money with no websites

Postby kidino » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:39 am

[1] Pay-Per-Click advertising ... but this is going to cost

[2] Article Marketing ... distribute articles with you affiliate link

[3] Joint Venture Broker ... make money with 2-tier affiliate program

[4] Misspelled Domain Names ... redirect with your affiliate link

More at my site ... http://moneyclicking.net/index.php/arch ... a-website/
kidino
Elite Member

Return to Affiliate Marketing