[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Making a Start • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Making a Start

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Making a Start

Postby teecee666 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:11 pm

I am finally fed up enough with my current situation to make a start in on-line marketing. The encouragement in the starter forums were very helpful, so I have now moved to this one.

After buying and reading Adword Miracles, I believe that I can get started with this rather inexpensively. The Lord willing, my goal (I will work this out in more detail in the "Quest for Success" forum) is to start small and funnel my earnings back into the business and grow it thru other strategies as I am able.

At the risk of being overwhelmed even more, if anyone can recommend some additional good tools/resources for a beginner, I would appreciate it (preferably free or cheap).

Thanks,

Tom Chapman
Atlanta, GA
teecee666

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:30 pm

Are you specifically wanting to promote affiliate programs via Google Adwords?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby teecee666 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:12 pm

Terry asked:
Are you specifically wanting to promote affiliate programs via Google Adwords?

That is my initial plan (unless advised otherwise). I hope to be able to use an Adword strategy to link directly to a Clickbank product. When that generates enough profit I would like to channel the profit into site development for other strategies.

(By the way, I am from TN - Knoxville, to be exact. Also lived in Chattanooga for a while. East Tennessee = God's Country)

Thanks,

Tom Chapman
Atlanta, GA
teecee666

Postby teecee666 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:13 pm

Lynn - Sorry about messing up your name. I meant to say "Lynn asked" instead of "Terry asked".

Tom
teecee666

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:22 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jim Guinn » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:06 am

Download and read Ken Evoy's ebook "Affiliate Masters Course". It is free and still one of the best affiliate training ebooks out there.

It's a zip file that is clean of any viruses, and it is free with no strings attached.

Happy reading.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby john925 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:04 am

john925

Return to Affiliate Marketing