[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Beating Adwords • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Beating Adwords

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Beating Adwords

Postby Jeff Miles » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:30 pm

Jeff Miles

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:12 pm

Hi Jeff,

I havent heard of that particular title, myself - perhaps someone else here on the forum is familiar with it?

My top recommendation though would be Perry Marshall's . He's the expert on this topic, and has some great information on writing ads and split testing.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JordanLH » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:55 am

Beating Adwords is a really good guide, and very straightforward. I did get the impression that it was tailored toward newcomers, but I still got quite a bit out of it in terms of a good plan to follow.
JordanLH

Postby mogsta22 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:36 pm

Beating Adwords is really good and has just been updted to take account of the recent Google changes. I did a review on my site but have not yet had chance to update it.
If you already have some experience why not try Wealthy Affiliate.........run by the Beating Adwords guys. It is a membership site that gives you TONS of help and coaching. Better than the book actually.

regards

Mogsta
mogsta22

Postby Getagrip » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:04 pm

Beating Adwords is definately a good ebook (I know...considering the website in my signature, I guess you could say I'm a little biased, but it really is a good ebook) :)

I think Beating Adwords it is better for beginners rather than intermediate internet marketers. Another option to consider, as mogsta stated above, is Wealthy Affiliate - which is owned and operated by the authors of Beating Adwords. You can get two months of Wealthy Affiliate for less than the price of Beating Adwords - but either one is a good choice.
Getagrip

Postby netjunkie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:30 pm

is one of the best adwords ebooks on the market.

It is in it's 4th revision which is good cuz you'll want something that's
always being updated to according to the changes of the marketplace.

netjunkie

Postby mom99 » Wed May 02, 2007 9:37 pm

Hi Jeff,
Beating Adwords, as mentioned above, was written by the guys who own Wealthy Affiliate. It is a wonderful place to learn adwords, adsense, seo, etc. It also has a wonderful forum, such as Lynn's forum. It is also full of expert marketers to answer questions. Anything written by these guys is worth purchasing. Lynn also has lots of links throughout her site to answer questions on all types of topics.

Good luck with your adwords campaign.
mom99

Postby Getagrip » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:05 pm

Just to clarify, Beating Adwords doesn't come with a forum - Wealthy Affiliate is the one that comes with the forum, plus a lot of other resources. I'm sure that is what mom99 meant, but I just thought I'd make a clarification.
Getagrip

Return to Affiliate Marketing