[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - CJ and ClickBank • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

CJ and ClickBank

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

CJ and ClickBank

Postby dynn » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:33 am

dynn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:29 pm

That would depend on a lot of factors - what type of site, target market, etc. I use both and have good results with both...

Maybe if you tell us a bit more about your thinking, or why you are asking, we can help you make some decisions about which network(s) to work with :)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby itay » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:08 am

Test Test Test, I do better with CB than CJ but I would say it again Test Test Test!!!
itay

Postby Getagrip » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:15 am

I have had a good number of Clickbanb sales. I still have yet to get my first Commission Junction sale...
Getagrip

Postby JerryShown » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:50 pm

I have used both but have never made anything with either so I have gone looking for affiliate companys who are not with any service. Hoping to avoid conflicts with their selfserving rules.(cj & cb). I am rather an independent soul and would rather do things myself than deal with third parties.

Jerry S.
JerryShown

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:03 am

I understand your stance, and appreciate that, but there *are* benefits to working with the major networks. Specifically consolidated reporting and payments, direct deposit option with most, etc.

I work with most of the major networks, but also work with independent program managers as well. While I have had payment problems with a few of them, overall the experience has been positive across the board.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing