[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do I need a license? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do I need a license?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do I need a license?

Postby Teresa Knight » Fri May 12, 2006 12:13 pm

Teresa Knight

Postby Kirk » Fri May 12, 2006 2:54 pm

Go the LLC route - it's cheap and better suited for most entrepreneurs than the sole proprietorship (translation: better tax advantages).
Kirk

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 12, 2006 4:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Tkank you

Postby Teresa Knight » Sun May 14, 2006 3:21 am

Good day and Thank you.
I know just what you mean Miss. Lyn. When I asked around people gave me that "deer in the headlights" :shock: look. They did not have the slightest idea of what affiliate marketing was. But, there is hope. One of my Capts. also work at the University of Miami as a trainer/professor for the academy and the prison where we work and I told him about my situation. He is VERY interested in affiliate marketing(he had never heard of it until I told him) and said that he would ask the appropriate "person".
I also want to thank you and commend you on such a knowledged filled website/forum you have. Very well organized. I have gone to other sites and they are sooo confusing. By the time I figure out how to navigate around their site, I have forgotten what I was searching for. I am not just interested in affiliate marketing, but I want to open my own business one day. Your website is a ...One Stop Information Center :D
Much R-E-S-P-E-C-T and love to you.
Thank you Mr. Kirk. I will read up on forming an LLC.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Miss. Lyn and to ALL the mommies on the forum

Thank you,
Teresa
Teresa Knight

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 14, 2006 9:37 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Affiliate Marketing