[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Joint venture with ezine/safelist owners • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Joint venture with ezine/safelist owners

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Joint venture with ezine/safelist owners

Postby computerincome » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:31 am

I am looking for a number of ezine owners or safelist owners to take part in a review to test advertising and response rates. Over the 7 or 8 years I have been marketing online I have tried all sorts of advertising including guaranteed signups, lead companies, traffic exchanges, ezine advertising, guaranteed traffic packages and search engine placement and most have proved a complete waste of time and money. The only one that really stands out as being effective in my opinion is advertising in good, responsive and respected ezines. Traffic exchanges work to some degree for producing leads but for getting your message out there you cannot beat a good solo ad or sponsor ad placement.

I am looking to run a solo ad (or sponsor ad or some other form of advertising) in a number of ezines for advertising responses in order to review these ezines for my website at http://www.computerincome.net (advertising review section) and also on my blog (http://www.computerincome.net/blog). I will also review advertising in my newsletter at http://www.freedailycash.com. Any review will of course link back to your ezine and your advertising page.

Let me know if you would like to be a part of this. You will need to be prepared to run a solo ad to your newsletter for free or you may suggest any other advertising package as it would be interesting to review some other forms of advertising as well.

The same solo ad will be run in all ezines with the same headline. The url link will be tracked through 'Ad Alyzer' to get number of click throughs and the then the website people are taken to is a simple one page site where they can fill in a form for more information. They are again asked to complete the form stating where they saw the ad and I find most people do actually do this.

It would be useful to include in the review statistics like circulation numbers when ad was run, whether single or double optin, many route of getting subscribers to your ezine, target audience and how long your ezine has been running.

Now I have started this, I am getting interest from ezine owners, particularly those taking part, about putting together an article or report as well on the advertising I review and making this available to all ezine owners that take part. You will receive this for free and the report will also be given away for free in many other ways so you will get maximum exposure for your ezine and advertising.

If you offer any other advertising such as banners or buttons on your site, text links, sponsor links etc then feel free to suggest these for review as well. I am open to all offers. I want to be able to compile a report on the best places to advertise and to include a variety of options to suit all budgets. Then maybe we can all stop wasting money on pointless advertising that simply does not work.

Thanks

Rachel
computerincome

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion