This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for partners...

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Looking for partners...

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:26 am

One of the things I enjoy doing is connecting my clients with other service providers that can assist them. And I like giving them 3 options.

There are a few people I'd like to add to my alliance - which I call Power Alliance. These are people whose work I really like, and they're willing to recommend me and my services. We have referral fees, swap business cards, keep in touch monthly, etc. We do ad swaps, and many other things together during the year.

Who am I currently looking for?

First criteria:
-- full time business owners
-- USA based
-- whose specialty is to work with women business owners
-- who have hired - paid for business or life coaching - in the past and had a very good experience with their coach.

Second criteria
If you fit the bill above, know that many of my clients have been lone rangers. Included in their business plan is hire _____, to help them grow or run their business, this way it has a good chance of growing. These are usually the first people they're looking to hire:

-- Graphic artists
-- Virtual Assistants Quick books trained, Database work, Internet marketing, and admin skills.
-- Web designers
-- Copywriters - specifically those whose specialty is Internet business such as writing for the web press releases, articles, ebooks, ecourses. And can use 1 or 2 who write books.
-- Organizers
-- Accountants, CPA's

I'm interviewing for additional alliances. Currently I have a page set up on my site http://www.elevatingyourbusiness.com/po ... iance.html

Do you fit my criteria above 100%? Then send me your web site so that I can learn more about you. And of course, view my web site.

After all this is a win-win for us and for my clients and yours, too.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion