[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need a co-conspirator • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need a co-conspirator

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need a co-conspirator

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:53 am

No, not really. I do need a collaborative writer, though. I need some fresh content!

I can't pay you (yet), but there is the opportunity to add affiliate links to your posts! You will be a "team member" of my Backyard Grown Blog and I ask that you be able to post once a week. The material should be original, meaning you own the rights to it and it isn't published elsewhere.

When you post to the blog the content will then become jointly owned. That means that I have your permission to syndicate it to my site and other "feed" services that my readers may choose to utilize. You will be able to republish it after a period of 90 days has passed. I also publish under the Creative Commons license, which means that others may use it as long as they attribute the source.

Acceptable material:

Gardening, craft projects, recipes. I don't expect you to be an expert, but your posts should be informative, grammatically correct and at least 3 paragraphs. Occasional nonsense is ok. If you have a political or religious agenda that you wish to share with the world, please don't contact me.

If you are interested, please PM me for more info and we'll talk about the details. I usually post to the blog every day and sometimes twice a day. The blog syndicates to my site here and readers can have it delivered to My Yahoo!, Google Homepage, Newsgator, or get a straight XML feed. You'll see the links on the site and on the blog.

One thing you should keep in mind is that you won't be able to post any affiliate links that compete with what I already have on there (we'll discuss more if you contact me). You should also be familiar with Blogger and be able to use the posting interface to insert hyperlinks so they look instead of http://www.wahm.com.

That's about it. We can discuss everything else in detail later!
Last edited by Jennifer Hadorn on Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby WAHumor » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:00 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:00 am

Hey, thanks for responding! If you're serious I'd be glad to showcase the humorous side of gardening. :)
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Gerry » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:49 pm

Gerry

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:11 pm

Jennifer Hadorn

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion