[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Wanted: ezine owners, program owners, downline builders.... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Wanted: ezine owners, program owners, downline builders....

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Wanted: ezine owners, program owners, downline builders....

Postby computerincome » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:06 pm

Hi!

I am currently looking for ezine publishers, program owners, people with large downlines in other programs, large contact lists, safelist owners etc..., to join me in a fantastic business or at least help me promote this business.

It does possibly involve you becoming involved in another program - M2CGlobal. You can get further details at http://www.M2CGlobal.com?id=786644 but please do not join from here.

The program you would become involved in is MLM so if that puts you off (although it shouldn't as this is totally different to anything else you have seen) please do not read on. The product is an excellent nutrient drink that is made from herbal and fruit extracts and gives you a fantastic energy boost. Many people have seen other benefits. There is also a weight loss product coming that allows you to carry on eating as you normally would, you do not need to change your eating habits and from people I have heard from it works a treat.

This is making me money and I have only been in it since August ($400 to date with around $1000 in pending earnings):

I am looking for other program owners and ezine owners etc to join my team. It is free to join but to qualify for full commissions you need to order the product. I will pay for your initial order ($50 value if in the USA) or refund you $50 of your $70 order if you are outside the USA on the condition you will then advertise the program to your members and actively work the program. Alternatively if you would like to go in at the top level for a cost of $150, I will refund the same, $50. Please post a reply here or email me at rachel@rgawith.wanadoo.co.uk if you are interested in this joint venture.

In return, apart of course from the large income potential you will get the following:

If you own an ezine then I will advertise your ezine to my ezine subscribers (http://www.freedailycash.com) and also of course to my current team in this program. And you will get a posting in our forum. I can also review your ezine on my blog.

If you don't want to get involved in the program I am interested in any ad swaps - solos, sponsor ads, classifieds etc....

I can offer to send free samples to all your ezine subscribers (USA, UK, Canada, Mexico, Japan and Australia only).

Rachel
computerincome

Postby Jeff Casmer » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:26 am

Hi Rachel,

I have a very large subscriber list and you certainly could advertise in my ezine if you desire with a solo ad. Solo ads are $50 paid via Paypal which is the cheapest on net for number of subscribers. I will PM you with Paypal address. Dont want to leave it here to avoid "email crawlers"

Take care
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion