This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Are There Any Home Made Craft Makers Out There?

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Are There Any Home Made Craft Makers Out There?

Postby RedLion2004 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:05 am

Hello Everyone,

I was just curious to know if there is anyone out there who enjoys making home made crafts or hand made goods? In particular I am looking for someone who creates crafts and homemade goods that are Irish or Scottish themed in nature, i.e. a sweater with a clan crest or items that have Celtic style designs, etc.

The reason I ask is because I would like to help such people promote and sell their Scottish/Irish/Celtic goods for sale online. I believe I can do this through two Web Sites that I run. The one Web Site is an Irish Penpals Web Site, and the other is a Scottish information and resources Site which in the past several months has been averaging around 3,500 unique visitors a month.

I believe that I can get a lot of eyes on such Celtic/Irish/Scottish items and potentially drive new sales to those who create such goods. If there is anyone out there who is reading this message, and is interested on discussing further on how we can work together promoting and selling their items on either my Irish or Scottish Web Site, please respond to this message by contacting me directly by visiting this Web Link: http://www.saltirecross.com/contactus.cfm

Thanks to those for any potential interest and I look forward to speaking with you further!
RedLion2004

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion