[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Want 24 GENUINE JV Partners, 2-Tier Aff. Commissions • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Want 24 GENUINE JV Partners, 2-Tier Aff. Commissions

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Want 24 GENUINE JV Partners, 2-Tier Aff. Commissions

Postby 7daysonly » Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:33 am

Hi,

It's Raam Anand... with an invitation to join me as my
Joint Venture Partner.

I've put together a FIRESALE and I need your help.

The official launch is on 10th August and I thought it's
about time to invite you.

I've setup a 2-Tier Affiliate system this time. You are
one of the first to know about this JV (directly from the
horse's mouth - that's me!:)

YOU are on LEVEL 1.

Here's the schedule:-
-------------------
Till 9th August - Invite JV Partners (YOUR Sub-Affiliates)
10th to 16th Aug - Firesale Promotion (to your lists)

By joining as my preferred JV Partner NOW and referring other
marketers, I'm sure you will have enough time and resources
to make the most of this Firesale.

Tier 1 Commission: 40%
(You get $58.80 to $178.80 per sale for direct referrals)

Tier 2 Commission: 10%
(You get $14.70 to $44.70 for your sub-affiliate sales)

About the Products:-
------------------
I've put together the source code of my premium software
products along with plenty of resources to go along with
this offer.

I've also bundled tons of attractive bonuses.

Here's the Draft Sales Page:-
http://www.7DaysOnly.com

Signup as an Affiliate here:-
---------------------------
http://www.7DaysOnly.com/AffiliateReg.aspx

After signup, you can find all the resources to invite other
JV Partners, including email letters to promote this offer to
your lists.

So, please accept my invitation and sign up. If you have any
questions, do not hesitate to email me.

Success,
Raam Anand
jv@7DaysOnly.com

P.S. Remember, this is a 2-tier affiliate program and you
can make the most of it by inviting other JV Partners into
this JV.

My Other Websites:
http://www.SalesPageAnalyzer.com
http://www.HeadlineHelper.com
http://www.infoYOGIS.com

Next Step:
---------
Signup as an affiliate and invite other JV Partners.
http://www.7DaysOnly.com/AffiliateReg.aspx

-
-
-
-
- - - - -
7daysonly

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion