This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Lucrative JV With Me! :)

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Lucrative JV With Me! :)

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:08 pm

Hi,

Edmund here again.

I am currently on a planet-wide manhunt for Joint Venture Partners.

I would like to invite you to be my Joint Venture partner and earn 50% of the net profit from the sale of a manual, "Sen Ze’s Mini-Encyclopedia of Low-Cost, High-Profit Internet Business Models", selling at $97.

OK. Before I rattle on any further, here are some good reasons why you want to be my JV partner especially if you are an eZine Publisher, otherwise you will be wasting your time reading this!

And the reasons are:

[1] The product quality - The manual details 19 Internet Business blue prints that anyone can simply copy for their own. Given the whole gamut of Internet Business Models, there will be at least one system that will suit every temperament. The manual received endorsements from top names such as Mark Joyner and Mike Glaspie so there is no doubt to its quality.

[2] This is a unique manual and will appeal to every Internet Entrepreneur (whether beginning or seasoned), so your target market is big enough for you to make a really comfortable living for a long time to come!

[3] I've got a powerful persuasive sales letter you can refer your eZine subscribers or web site visitors to. If this sales letter won’t persuade you, it won't persuade your potential customers either:

http://www.ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com/

You can check out the sales letter for yourself - you're looking at a powerful written letter here.

[4] I won't leave my JV partners out in the cold, really. So you're going to get all the marketing materials you need from top sponsor ads, endorsement letters and banner texts! I know this should go without saying, but I do know of people who actually expect their JV partners to go naked without the appropriate marketing stuff they need! That ain't the way to do business, my friend!

[5] I will let you have my special report rebranded with your referral link to the manual's sales letter!

http://www.ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com/report/report.zip
(281KB - .pdf format contained)

The report is free and viral in nature and this will be a big aid to your marketing activity! Just imagine if the links within are rebranded to yours. You can give away to your subscribers or put it for free give away at your web site!

Now, how often do you get stuff like this?

[6] Not enough reasons? You see (about the special report again), I respect you and your subscribers. Therefore, there's a special offer mentioned within the same special report that if they purchase the manual, they are also entitled to get a free 1 year paid membership at a resell rights club!

That’s another incentive for people to purchase the manual from me... through you!

If you agree to be my cooperating JV partner, you will get the access up-front, too - with all the marketing materials you need!

Now, I've got you reading.

All you have to do is simply refer others to my web page (without spamming) by using a special link unique to you. If they purchase the manual as a result of your referral, you'll make your 50% share.

You will also be able to track all sales made by you through PayDotCom log-in page.

Payment will be made as long as you have PayPal or StormPay account.

Without question, the marketing materials such as endorsement letters, banners, top sponsor ads, and a viral report you need will be provided by me.

Whatever questions you may have, please don’t hesitate to ask –I’ll be glad to help!

I look forward to your positive response and hope we can have a profitable journey together.

Sincerely,
Edmund Loh

P.S. Either reply to this thread or email me at edmund[at]ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com.

P.P.S. I’ve got some responses by now and most of you would like to review a copy of the manual yourself to see if it matches its price. That’s OK with me as it’s a natural thing to ask but you will have to mail me for permission first (and get your trust, some way or another). I’m rather careful with letting people reviewing the manual as resell rights are naturally conveyed. I trust you’re an honest person and not some idiot who first say NOPE, not interested and later start selling that same copy behind my back, ripping off my sales letter and creating your own TQ page.

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion