[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I"m looking for power partners. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I"m looking for power partners.

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I"m looking for power partners.

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:05 am

I'm completly revamping my PA program (Power Alliance). Now those of you who "know" me, know that I'm a no BS person, don't' mince words. So here goes..

In the course of doing business with my clients, they require work that i don't do, but know quite a bit about ;)

===============================
My vision for my PA is to provide my clients with 3 options whenever they ask or need someone to help them in the course of doing their business. My clients own service businesses and create informational products.

So, I'm here looking for at least 2-3 serious business owners in each of the fields I'm listing. What do I consider serious? Here are a few important basics that I must have in order to work with someone in this way.

-- Your business can't look like, smell like, or be viewed by me or anyone else as just a like a hobby. What you are doing has to be your passion - something you can't ever see yourself not doing.

-- No cartoons or clip art for logo's.

-- your primary income (95% or more) comes from the business I'm looking to partner with.

-- your business is not an opportunity for you to self-employ yourself. It is not a way for you to make a little extra income to help out at home.

-- you have a business and/or marketing plan that you use!

-- you have been in business - legally - at least two years.

-- your business card is purchased from a store locally or online with your hard earned money. You are not buying free cards online, advertising their company. You are not producing your own cards.

-- you have a web site that is friendly to executives/professionals and you use your domain name email account.

-- I prefer to recommend business owners who have personally worked with, enjoyed and understand the importance of a - a coach, consultant, business adviser, or trainer.

==========

Now, I can't guarantee anyone work. However, I can guarantee that I will promote my PA members. And of course scrutinize potential partners, because, after all, its my rep that's on the line every time I recommend someone.

That said, if you're still with me, I get a piece of the action - a commission for sending clients your way. It's a 15% referral fee, payable quarterly by paypal or check (preferred) or sometimes we might want to do a swap money in lieu of services. We'll discuss that beforehand.

What do you get? Now going the other way... I offer you the same deal that I expect.

1) 15% for sending me clients (monthly- one-on-one) and 20% for sending me students. Payable quarterly.

2) I bring your cards to speaking events and have a nice showcase for them.

3) When I speak, I promote my PA individually or as a group when appropriate during a talk.

4) You get an area of a page on my web site (I'm figuring out the new layout for this area of my site - but it will be around 40-100 words, your logo, a link to your site)

5) At least once a year you get an ad in my ezine.

6) Some of my PA's have had acess to the articles area of my web site (about 250 of them) to use in their blogs, ezines, etc. Now I don't use others articles in my ezine, but I do post links to resources and a link to a great article can be resource.

=============================================

Fields

Here are a few of the business owners I'm looking to partner with...

A web designer with a flair for professional looking sites that are W3 compliant. Must be able to create a 5 page template and a logo for under $1K

A web designer who really knows the back end of sites, can hand code, maintain sites and knows SEO. They like doing maintaining work and have the time for it.

A database person who knows MS Access in their sleep. Can take a box of cards and turn them into a living DB.

A business owner whose specialty is creating ezines, newsletters and other desktop publishing.

A business owner whose specialty is proofreading/editing/copywriting of articles, ebooks, books.

A ghostwriter of articles, ebooks, books.

Graphic designer who can create ebook and CD covers. Also can create the ebook jackets to use on web sites. Both for the web and print venues.

A business owner who can create ad copy for magazines.

A business owner who can write sales letters for the web and print.

=====================

I'm basically looking for business owners who have services that other service businesses need in order to market and grow their business. So if you think that's you, and you want to check this situation out the next step is to ...

Next?
Honestly and with the utmost integrity, complete the same questionnaire that my clients complete. It's important that you go through my system exactly clients go through so that when you recommend me, you know the process to send folks through.

I don't need your income level on my form, but put N/A in this area at least or the form won't submit. For price put $1200 and somewhere write Power Alliance so that I know that's where you're coming from.

http://www.elevatingyourbusiness.com/se ... form1.html

Maria

PS Of course, I have the right to say no w/o giving the particulars. And of course, you have the same right ;)
ElevatingYourBusiness

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion