[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for Testimonials • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for Testimonials

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Looking for Testimonials

Postby prevmedone » Sun May 29, 2005 8:44 pm

Hello Fellow Marketers

I have a new membership site which I am completing and soon
to be launching.

I feel that it is a different kind of membership site and
will be very beneficial for Internet marketers. It has
quite a few great areas.

What I need are roughly 20 people to go through my
system and help me find bugs and flaws in my system and also give
tesimonials if they like the site and find it worthy of their
endorsement.

In exchange, I am offering free memberhip. You will also be
the first to promote the site and will receive a 40% 1st level
and 15% 2nd level affiliate commission.

You can check out the sales letter at this link:
http://www.guerrillamarketingtool.com

If interested please send me an email at:

prevmedone at hotmail dot com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Richard
prevmedone

Postby Domain Name Guy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:24 pm

Email sent, Richard! Hope you got it!
Domain Name Guy

Postby edman » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:22 pm

edman

Postby computerincome » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:08 pm

Has this gone anywhere, are you still looking?
Rachel
computerincome

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion