[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Gain Thousands Of New Subscribers – Serious JV • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Gain Thousands Of New Subscribers – Serious JV

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Gain Thousands Of New Subscribers – Serious JV

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2005 3:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

If you have an ezine with at least 20,000 subscribers and look to gain more subscribers and exposure at NO EXPENSE, then this is certainly a must read.

I was wondering if you would be interested in a 2 way profit stream, strategic alliance with me and 4 other ezine publishers that would bring thousands of subscribers and some extra profits for us all at no expense on your part.

Here’s what is involved and how YOU will benefit:

Profit Stream #1 – More Subscribers
===================================

What I am proposing is that you participate in a contest promotion to your ezine subscribers to win a solo ad to 100,000+ subscribers (the number will be variable depending on how many subscribers add up all together from all ezines, read on and you will understand!).

Each ezine publisher will promote the contest as well. Everyone who enters the contest will do so knowing that they will be subscribed to the other ezines. I have only extended this offer to ezines that have at least 20,000 subscribers.

I will be contacting more publishers over the next few days until I get five of them to participate but I will not accept more than 5 at one time in order to protect the new subscribers from being overwhelmed by tons of e-mail thus diluting the quality of all the ezines.

You will be able to promote the contest to your readers by linking to a special page on my website that will explain the contest and list the other ezines that they will be subscribing to, with an e-mail sign up form.

* All the new subscribers you gain are delivered to you on a weekly basis in a comma separated format of first name, last name, e-mail address .txt document.

* I will personally monitor the contest and make sure that each publisher is actually promoting the offer in each issue by subscribing to each publication under an alias e-mail and name. You can see what your link to my site will look like by clicking here:

http://www.ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com/contest/contest.htm
(this is just a draft page. If you are interested in participating, which of course you should since there's hardly any effort on your part and most of the work will be handled by both me and my partner, I will design a page JUST for you to send your subscribers to which will make monitoring and statistics easy)

I will be the judge of the contest and pick the winner by random selection. The Solo Ad prize will be awarded by each publisher running the winners solo ad in their respective ezine. You may drop out of the contest at anytime, but hey, why would you want to? :-)

Profit Stream #2 – Viral Profits
===================================

Everyone who enters the contest will get free resell rights to e-books. If you can spare an e-book of yours with resell rights to throw into the pot, you can do so to attract more people to the contest in the efforts of making your name and business more viral.

You can see a demonstration of how the contest is set up by clicking on the link below:

http://www.ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com/contest/contest.htm

This is a win-win-win situation because:

1. Every publisher will receive new subscribers at no expense.
2. Every subscriber got new resell rights.
3. One lucky winner will get the grand prize – to launch a solo ad in all participating ezine publishers (you must be willing to place the solo ad in your ezine if you are to participate in this JV).

Remember that I am only accepting five ezine publishers for this win-win-win arrangement so let me know if you would like to participate right away and if you have anymore questions, feel free to e-mail me at edmund@ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com.

I look forward to your positive response and have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Edmund Loh
Your Internet Business Friend
edmund@ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com
E-Biz Wiz Blog – http://www.ebizmodelsyoucancopy.com/ebizwiz

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion