[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Limited Acceptance Affiliate Program Pays $37.49/sale! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Limited Acceptance Affiliate Program Pays $37.49/sale!

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Limited Acceptance Affiliate Program Pays $37.49/sale!

Postby PajamaExecutive » Tue May 24, 2005 11:07 am

Hi All,

I hope this is the right place to post this sort of thing; don't like spam myself...

---
Over the last year and a half I've sold Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars worth of products on the internet, by myself, at home, in my pajamas. Proof of my claims are posted here: .

I've learned so much about what actually works on the internet, through trial and error, that one 10 minute conversation with me can literally save you thousands of dollars, "hours upon hours" of frustrating internet research time, and more importantly; keep your home and internet based business doing what you NEED it to do; "Make Truckloads Of Money".

I sell a comprehensive package that includes DVD training and Original Software applications from my website, .

The 2 Tier affiliate program that I've set up pays 30% First Tier and 5% Second Tier. I'm pretty picky about who I let market my products because a bad name from SPAM is not in my business plan, but I am always open to applications.

If you think this may be something that you can really sink your teeth into, visit my site and click the "affiliates" link at the bottom of the page.
PajamaExecutive

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion