[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free Ebook In Exchange for Testimonials • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Ebook In Exchange for Testimonials

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Free Ebook In Exchange for Testimonials

Postby windowsxp550 » Sat May 07, 2005 8:07 am

Hello Everyone,

About a month ago, I received some great feedback from Lynn as well as many other SSWT members to get testimonials for my ebook (Windows XP Powerups). After thinking over who I would want testimonials from, I decided that I really would be interested in getting testimonials from the average user since my ebook is written geared towards making complex tips, tricks etc easy to follow for a beginner or novice Windows XP user.

I'm looking for 5 people who currently have Windows XP, I will give you a free copy of my ebook and all I ask in return is to provide me with a testimonial that I can use on my sales page (also a small pic of you would be preferred but not required)... if overall you have a negative opinion of the book, then instead of the testimonial, all I would ask is for you to send me the specifics as to why you felt that way. Either way the ebook is yours to keep.

If you are interested please PM me or email me windowsxp550@fixmyxp.com
windowsxp550

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion