[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Co-Promotion • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Co-Promotion

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Co-Promotion

Postby americanwahm » Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:47 pm

I would love to find Mom type websites that would like to add a WAHM resource section to their website but not have to develop it themselves.

If they would give me a column about eight inches tall on the side of their main page for my WAHM Resource & Directory Links, I would like to explore what I can give in return. A permanent partner spot on USAWAHM?

I just like the idea of finding new ways to expose my WAHM listing clients and increase the value of my listings.

What do you all think?

Brainstorming, Kelly
americanwahm
Elite Member

Re:

Postby wahmcafe » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:24 am

Hey Kelly :)

I wanted to suggest joint venture with forums but then I realized that you are connected to Internet Based Moms. OK, I have a question. How does that help your web site? Do you get to moderate any of the topics? My fear is if I do something like that I might lose my "identity" if you know what I mean.
I would like to hear from you :)
Biki 8)
wahmcafe

Postby americanwahm » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:02 am

americanwahm
Elite Member

Re:

Postby wahmcafe » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:14 am

wahmcafe

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:09 am

I like this idea of co-promoting and potentially co-moderating a forum - I still have a good thought for you on that, Biki ;) So I'll try to email you on that by the end of the day :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re:

Postby wahmcafe » Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:23 am

OK, thanks :)

In this case, connecting to Internet Based Moms does give you great exposure but not the right to moderate the forum. It is not "your" forum anymore and that is what I don't really like, I like to answer the posts. IBMs has over 1100 members, that counts for something. I think there are three (that I know of) WAHM sites connected to it, so there must be something that attracts those women :)
Biki 8)
wahmcafe

Postby americanwahm » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:52 pm

I was not able to communicate anything to my forum members. It was hacked - all lost. :( But, 90% of them were already people on IBM anyways.

I do answer posts at IBM, all are welcome to participate and answer questions. I just don't carry a title. Titles are over rated anyways. LOL!

Networking and co-ventures are tough with so many people who wanna be in charge. But it can work when you narrow your focus and think about what will really benefit you in the long run.

:) Kelly
americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:55 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Romero » Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:52 pm

Romero

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 12, 2003 3:34 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby americanwahm » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:33 pm