This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

JV opportunity.... looking for a programmer..

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

JV opportunity.... looking for a programmer..

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:23 pm

There is a process I use, that is very manual and extremely time consuming.

I am being paid $99 per year to use my information. Another person has a program similar to the one I'd like created, and has done extremely well financially. Even though their program is not updated very often (I believe it needs updating at last 2x a year right now)

So what I'm looking for is a programmer who would take the information I currently use and create a program/database for it. Something we can both sell on line or put up one site to sell it and split the site costs. There is also the option of affiliating the program, once it's up and running. It would be something that would help many business owners gain permission based links on their web site.

I'd have the idea, suggestions for the program, and how I and others use the information, etc. I'd like to find a programmer who would create the program and we'd split the profits and web site costs 50-50.

If you're interested email me off the list.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:25 pm

PS. Before I talk to anyone about this JV, I have a confidentially agreement for you to sign.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion