This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Patient Advocates Where are You?

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Patient Advocates Where are You?

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:20 am

So far I haven't found any fellow patient advocates within SSWT. If there are any patient advocates among us will you let me know? I sure would love to exchange info. with you.

If you are a patient advocate of a controversial subject that you would prefer to keep private I can understand not wanting to post about it in public. If that's the case please feel free to contact me via PM OR via e-mail.

I just feel VERY lonely amongst the rest of ya! :shock:

I do have other projects going on outside of my patient advocacy work but at the moment prefer to promote it 1st as it is VERY important to me.

Anyway - I sure wish some of the other patient advocates would let me know your alive so I have somebody I can contact or bounce ideas off of. There is one other gal that like myself is a patient advocate.. happens to be a VERY good friend of mine but she lurks more over here AND I talk to her almost every single day.

So.. Patient Advocates on SSWT.. Show yourself, k? :D
We'd LOVE to know who you are and what type of awareness you advocate. :D
angelaaa

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion