[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Wanna Be Featured in My Ebook? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Wanna Be Featured in My Ebook?

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Wanna Be Featured in My Ebook?

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:49 am

Hi SSWTers!

If you are a proponent of networking, I'd like to "interview" you to be included in my new ebook, tentatively titled "Networkaholics Revealed! True Confessions of People Who Networked Their Way To Success (And How You Can Do the Same)."

I want to particularly address how internet marketers can use online and offline networking; "passive" networking--when you routinely "meet" people, vs. showing up at mixers and exchanging cards; but cover the general networking basics, as well.

In return for your answers to a few questions, I'd be thrilled to include a link to your site within the book, send you a copy, and pretty much agree to anything else you'd like.

In case you choose to do the interview, I've included the 5 questions below. You can reply by PM or to my email: bon508@sbcglobal.net

I know you are all very busy, but I'd like to have your answers by April 1st, if possible. If that's too soon, I would still love to receive your input whenever you can provide it; one of the great things about digital products is that you can easily update them whenever you want!

Either way, thank you for considering this!

Oh, one more thing... if you have any suggestions on who else I might contact about this, I'd love to hear them!

Thank you!

Bonnie

QUESTIONS:

1. What advice do you have for someone just learning about networking?

2. How has networking (in general) helped you build your career/business?

3. Do you have a specific networking "success story" you'd like to share?

4. Any other comments for networkers?

5. Please provide the link/contact information you'd like included with your input.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Bonnie Lowe

Postby Jeff Casmer » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:16 pm

Hi Bonnie,

Great idea. You will have my answers soon.

Good luck!
Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Postby Teena » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:14 pm

Teena

Postby Lois » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:59 am

Hi Bonnie,

Great question, and that's just the topic of a teleseminar I did with Adam Urbanski in February. We covered lots of information that could be very helpful to you and I suggest you get a copy of the transcript here: http://www.WomenMarketing.com/secrets_of_networking.htm

1. What advice do you have for someone just learning about networking?
Learn the basics first. Where to put your name badge, how to keep track of your own business cards and those you receive, etc. I just wrote an article about that very thing in a recent Brainy Tidbits issue. Visit http://www.marketingideashop.com/retire.htm and read the second article, "Does Networking Turn You Into a Bumbling Idiot?"

2. How has networking (in general) helped you build your career/business?

Essentially all of my business comes from networking--either in person, online or with media personnel (resulting in PR).

3. Do you have a specific networking "success story" you'd like to share?

I joined BNI (Business Network International) for a short time after moving to a new location. Within the group I met a web designer and later another marketing consultant. Both have brought me tons of business, which is easy for them because we have compatible services so we often joint venture/collaborate on projects.

4. Any other comments for networkers?
Learn to introduce yourself in 30 seconds or less in an intriguing way. This is essential!

5. Please provide the link/contact information you'd like included with your input.
See my signature below. Thanks, Bonnie.
Lois

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:57 am

Thanks Teena and Jeff - I'm looking foward to reading your comments!

Thanks, Lois, for your input!

I ordered the transcript and am looking forward to reading that. I'm sure it'll provide some great info!

For some reason, the links to your Brainy Tidbit issues didn't work... all I got was a blank page. It may be a problem on my end. I'll try again later, when I get home and have access to a better computer. :wink:

I just love your article title! :D

Once I get this all figured out, and have access to your transcript and article, do you think I could include exerpts in my ebook (full accredited, of course)?

Thanks again!
Bonnie Lowe

Postby Lois » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 pm

Lois

Postby Lois » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:26 pm

Okay, Bonnie. The links are working. I had to go through and reattach the pages to a new template to fix it, and it looks like I fixed most of the problems.

http://www.marketingideashop.com/retire.htm

Lois
Lois

Too Late..?

Postby PajamaExecutive » Tue May 03, 2005 12:06 pm

Hi Bonnie,

Is the ebook completed yet or can I still get in..?

Networking is literally responsible for more than 1/2 of my 6 figure income!
PajamaExecutive

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion