[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Please help me conduct a test • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Please help me conduct a test

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Please help me conduct a test

Postby Vectazine » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:57 pm

Hi

I am writting a report to test the real benefits of link partners.

I require people to link to me and in return I link to them.

The report will then be passed to "Self Starters Weekly Tips" for publishing if they choose.

I would like the test to run a short time and therefore require many link partners.

If you would like to be a part of this interesting test, please go to:

Select "Link" from the menu bar and then "iLink".

There is a registration form to complete (very easy and quick)

I will notify all who apply to the test directly by email.

Thank you all for giving me this opportunity to conduct this test.

Regards..
Vectazine

Re: Please help me conduct a test

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:09 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Appologies

Postby Vectazine » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:53 am

Sorry to hear the link did not work.

Please try this one.

I will check the code for the site.

To clarify my test:
I am measuring the relationship of the following.
1. Increased traffic generated by Link Partners.
2. The rating position in Search engines following links placed on Link Partner sites. This will be for Google, Yahoo and MSN.

So really, I am actually reporting on 2 topics.

As I mentioned in my original posting, This should be a very interesting report as it will give a true reflection of the impact Link Partners can make on a web site.

I would just like to thank you for pointing out the problem with the submission page and I hope that now, you will be able to join.

Kind regards
Rob.
Vectazine

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:20 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Vectazine » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:31 pm

Vectazine

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion