[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Developing JV's ... Questions to ask. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Developing JV's ... Questions to ask.

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Developing JV's ... Questions to ask.

Postby Liz Tomey » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:35 am

Liz Tomey

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:01 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn always has good info!

Postby Liz Tomey » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:18 pm

Liz Tomey

Re: Lynn always has good info!

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:49 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Not naming names...

Postby Liz Tomey » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:36 pm

Lynn, I am SO thankful for your posts. I have been scared to death to contact anyone. Just goes to show you can't believe everything you read... :lol:

It seems like the successful JVs I've done via direct mail will be able to be done the same way online.

Thanks a zillion Lynn... I've posted this topic on a couple of forums. Yours and Mike's are my favorites hands down, so if I get some really good information on this subject, I'll pass it on to the other members here.
Liz Tomey

Re: Not naming names...

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:02 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kdwells » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:24 pm

kdwells

Postby Kevin Robb » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:50 pm

Kevin Robb

A long time coming...

Postby Liz Tomey » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:04 pm

Hi all! Wow, I go away for a week or so, and Lynn changes EVERYTHING... *lol* Lynn, it looks AWESOME!!!

I just wanted to update everyone on the JV product I am working on. Product development is finally finished. I'm working on making sure everything looks good and is easy to understand. As a thank you to this forum, Mike Merz's Forum, and Gary Huynh's forum, I'm going to be giving the product away only to members of these three forums. Everyone has been AWESOME! Kim Wells is a true Diamond. She's active on this forum, and helped me out in a HUGE way with a contact that she has. Now that's joint venturing at it's finest! I appreciate everyone's help, and as long as it's okay with Lynn, I'll be posting the link to get the product for free here Monday.

Liz
Liz Tomey

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:09 am

That would be great, Liz & Thank you!

I look forward to reviewing it :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

A Day Late...

Postby Liz Tomey » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:22 pm

Liz Tomey

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:27 pm

I think the sales letter is very good!

I'm off to download, and look forward to digging in ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Kevin Robb » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:07 pm

Hi Liz,

There is no doubt about you...a very fast worker indeed, You found a subject, researched it, subsequently developed it and you apologise for being a day late.

No apology needed, you have done a great job 8)

I agree with Lynn, your sales letter is very good and certainly doesn't oversell your book.

The content in the book is fresh, interesting and relevant with a lot of good solid advice packed into every page.

Congratulations on a fine job and I wish you every success.

Cheers :wink:

Kevin Robb
Kevin Robb

Thank you!

Postby Liz Tomey » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:15 am

Liz Tomey

Postby WAHumor » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:10 am

I'm still poking through it all, Liz, but it certainly looks good to me!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Next

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion