[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Developing JV's ... Questions to ask. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Developing JV's ... Questions to ask.

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Thanks Dan!

Postby Liz Tomey » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:25 pm

Thanks Dan!

When you get all the way through it, let me know. Any and all feedback is appreciated. I REALLY want to learn from this product. I want to make sure that everything I ever comeout with is better and better each time.

Liz
Liz Tomey

Postby Phil Tanny » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:43 am

Phil Tanny

Postby Marketing Basics » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:36 pm

Marketing Basics

Thank you!

Postby Liz Tomey » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:11 pm

Liz Tomey

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:36 pm

Speaking of which, I received a package in the mail today via Priority Mail. I figured it was marketing material, but decided to open it anyway ( :lol: ).

It was a very well put together JV opportunity (affiliate-based), including the promotional material, a CD with more information... and an envelope with my name hand-written on the front. That was the first thing I actually opened, and inside was a personal invitation to become an Affiliate/JV Partner.

I was sold from the moment I opened the package, and "got a whiff" of the details, honestly. And in addition to the great opportunity, the JV proposal itself is going into my personal swipe file ;)

I gained a lot of respect for this marketer. Someone I've had loose associations with in the past with good results, so this sealed the deal for me.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dave Navarro » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:19 pm

Liz,

How have things been going with your project? I see it's been a few months since the last post so I hope it's because you've been busy making good money with your product :-)

Give us an update!
Dave Navarro

Postby KathleenGageSpeaker » Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:55 pm

You can also ask people you already know online who they might know who are a good fit for your JV project. Ask for an introduction. If you have a great professional reputation there is probably no reason they wouldn't help out.

Something I find works for my style is to google the person I am thinking of partnering with. This at least gives me some indication as to what level they may be at.

Kathleen
KathleenGageSpeaker

Postby KathleenGageSpeaker » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:09 pm

I have also used a point of credibility for the person I am contacting. For example, on a recent campaign I introduced, I was seeking out other professsional speakers. In my introduction I mentioned that I am a past president of the National Speakers Association Utah Chapter. That definitely got more of my emails read than had I not used this as part of my intro.

Kathleen
KathleenGageSpeaker

Previous

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion