[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Want to profit from RSS? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Want to profit from RSS?

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Want to profit from RSS?

Postby Josiah » Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:41 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for people that are interested in profiting from the RSS "boom" that is happening right now.

I'm sure by now you now how important it is to have an RSS feed on your site.  It allows you to increase your site visitors and improve your search engine ranking at the same time.

Well, I have created an RSS publishing system, OrangeBox (http://www.orangeboxrss.com), that makes it easy to publish and manage RSS news feeds.

You can earn a major cash flow by referring people to my site:
http://www.orangeboxrss.com/affiliate/signup.php

As an affiliate, you'll receive many benefits, including....

* 55% commission (over $25) for each sale referred

* Payouts every week

* No minimum payout (as soon as you earn money, you can get paid!)

* Marketing kit with professionally-designed graphics

* Powerful control panel to view ad impressions, clicks, and sales - all in real time

* People you refer are "remembered" with cookies, so that you still get credit for the sale if they leave and come back two weeks later to buy!

You'll also be entered into our affiliate contest, where you'll have a chance to win songs from iTunes, an Amazon gift certificate, or cash!

I personally invite you to join now at no cost - and profit from the RSS boom!

http://www.orangeboxrss.com/affiliate/signup.php

All the best,
Josiah Mackenzie
http://www.orangeboxrss.com
Josiah

Postby PattyGale » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:18 am

Hi Josiah,

I do know how important RSS is and I am still learning, but am very interesting in implementing rss is my toolbox and will definitely check out your site.

Patty
PattyGale

Postby wwwEcoBoomercom » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:15 am

Hi Josiah,

What would you say your conversion rate is on your website? Please contact me as I am looking for new products to promote using Google Adwords and PPC Search Engines. I am very interested in the current Blog and RSS BOOM and would like to speak with you personally. Perhaps I can help you set up some JV deals. Thanks Josiah in advance-
wwwEcoBoomercom

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion