[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Video Marketing Tactics- 100% Instant Commisisons • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Video Marketing Tactics- 100% Instant Commisisons

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Video Marketing Tactics- 100% Instant Commisisons

Postby Frank_Bruno » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:54 pm

I just released a new DVD in a series of video marketing tactics.

In this particular DVD I reveal the exact video marketing tactics that can be very beneficial to other marketers on YouTube to get views to their channels and videos.

This will work in any niche because I have tested many...

My latest test:

Views- 8,000 + first day
Views-17,000 by second day
Views-Over 40,000 within a week or so

Again this Works in any niche....

I'm offering 100% commisisons on 50% of sales paid instantly to your paypal account through your affiliate link if you were to promote it.

This applies to the front end $17 and the oto for $10

You could post your aff link to your website, on your forums,on your blogs, or blast it to your list for instant commissions.

Here are the details and the the link to sign up.

http://videomarketingtactics.com/vmt/yt ... n=jvsignup

Make sure you use the code: jvpartner

Your affiliate link will cookie referrers for all future products.

Thanks
Frank Bruno
http://VideoMarketingTactics.com
Last edited by Frank_Bruno on Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank_Bruno

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:15 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Frank_Bruno » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:12 am

Thanks Lynn for pointing that out. I appreciate that....

I fixed the link here in the forum.

I normally check all my links but must of got distracted. lol

Frank Bruno
Frank_Bruno

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion