[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - JV Affiliates wanted for new "irresistable" offer • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

JV Affiliates wanted for new "irresistable" offer

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

JV Affiliates wanted for new "irresistable" offer

Postby 27amDotCom » Sun May 27, 2007 2:41 pm

Build More Trust with your list and create Excited Customers (and create thousands in profits)

I'm looking to work with professional, online business owners. I'll go through this really fast to be respectful to your time...

Executive Summary:
- this is a "too good to be true" (ie: irresistable) offer for the target audience ... your customers walk away very happy

- affiliates are provided with a "bonus" or "incentive" to offer their subscribers/clients and entice more sales ... this bonus sells by itself for 4x the asking price of the offer

- this is NOT a $5000 webinar coaching program or a $800 per month SEO membership... if you are only looking for big ticket promotions, this isn't for you (though, I think you are leaving money on the table as you simply aren't monetizing some of your subscribers who won't spend that much on their business)

- I provide a step by step marketing checklist (I haven't seen other merchants offer this)

- there is an entertaining promo video for this product / uses a hybrid sales page / was mentioned in my "Rebuttal to Rebirth" letter / mentioned on IMNewsWatch / featured in Daily Dialogues...

- several "newcomer" (ie: not established names) affiliates have 40 or 50 sales already for this new product. Someone with a larger network would likely see 300-2000+ sales ...

- I created a summary video and Win-Win-Win analysis chart ... in just 1-2 minutes you'll know if this fits your business or not. See link below.

- at bare minimum, you can grab a FREE COPY of my products for reviewing this (logically I need to make sure JV Affiliate partners have a chance to review my material if they choose to)

- this is the private JV Affiliate invitation page, so please don't share the link:

This JV Invitation is No Longer Available ... Please see

My detailed contact information is on that page if you would like to talk further about this... I'd be more than happy to explore opportunities with you.

With appreciation,

Rob Toth
27amDotCom

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion