[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I'm On A Million Track This Year... Join Me Now!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I'm On A Million Track This Year... Join Me Now!!!

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I'm On A Million Track This Year... Join Me Now!!!

Postby DH » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:12 pm

Dear Site Members,

I'm in the process of launching one of the biggest websites ever, that will be dedicated to helping internet marketers have successful product launches, increase their profits by 70% and gain access to 100,000 + new subscribers.

Was your first product launch good, but could have been better?

Would you like to have access to GURUS and get a positive response when you contact them about your product launch?

Would you like to have unlimited support as you go through this process?

Well finally you can solve these problems!

I am currently looking for JV partners that will earn a "50% commission (using Paypal)" by promoting to your lists.

You will also be given "Lifetime Access" to the site and will also be able to promote to the sites list once it is live, which will be thousands.

This is a great opportunity to add one of the biggest website launches ever to your portfolio.

Don't miss out!!!

If you are interested please go to the website, type in your name, email address and comments and I will contact you.

If you are just interested in the site only, I will give all SelfStarterWeeklyTips members free access for 1 month once the site goes live.

To our success!

DH

http://www.jvmillionaires.com
DH

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion