[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - eBay List Exchange? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

eBay List Exchange?

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

eBay List Exchange?

Postby auction-enterprise » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:03 pm

Hey

I was wondering if anyone here would like to do an article swap where I send my list to an article you have previously written on my website, including a resource box of your choice and you do the same for me.

If you like, you can add your own affiliate links into the article and edit a few sentences here and there, as long as the article is not changed by too much. You could also surround the article with adsense, so you'll be making money, providing your subscribers with excellent information and also building your list because I'll be reciprocating.

My list size is around 950 and I get a typical click-through of 25-30% on my emails.

I have about 15 eBay articles that you could choose from and 3-4 of them I believe to be excellent. They aren't the type of articles that are designed for the search engines, they are written with the reader in mind and are more like guides to help the reader make money or build a business on eBay.

You can view all of my articles at http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=James_Penn

There are 3-4 I especially am proud of and these include

Creative Product Ideas to Sell on eBay
Raising Extra Money for Christmas Using eBay (excellent for this time of year)
Squeeze an Extra $8 From Every eBay eBook Sale

You can find all of those in my ezinearticles page from the link above.

If you would like to do this JV, then please reply here or PM me and let me know what article of yours you would like me to add and what resource box you would like to have. I will also email you my resource box.

Thanks, James

PS. If you would like to check out my sign up page, here it is http://www.auction-enterprise.com/free-ebay-ebooks.html
auction-enterprise

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion