This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Joing Venture Contracts and Non-Disclosure Ageements

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Joing Venture Contracts and Non-Disclosure Ageements

Postby jaidai » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:58 am

How many of you that are involved in JV projects, solidify the JV with an actual contract? A contract is something many offline partnerships require, but I see a trend of not requiring this in online ventures, which is curious since you know less about the person in an online venture versus an offline one. I always use a contract or simple agreement when creating JVs. One of the many things it provides is making sure what is the project is and what is the agreed upon compensation. Something that often seems clear before the project begins, but can become blurry when the project is in motion.

Another question I have is when you are approching someone for a JV do have them sign a non-disclosure agreement before you inform them of the projects details? This will protect you just in case they say no, but then try to impliment your idea without you.

Just 2 questions for thought...
jaidai

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion