[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for list owners • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for list owners

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Looking for list owners

Postby Bahamas Joe » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:22 am

Hi All

I am looking for list owners that I can either pay to send solo ads in or preferably to do a JV.

I have been a member of Success University for around 3 months now and have been pretty successful so far. I was recently made redundant from my regular job so I find myself with a huge amount of time on my hands that I plan on using to grow my business.

As a JV partner I would take care of all the team building side of things etc. We already have a team support forum set up as well as other training materials.

This could very easily develop into an excellent residual income without you having to do any work. My team and I will do all the work for you. All you need to do is email your lists.

I know several of the big hitters are already involved in this but there is still room for huge growth.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Paul
Bahamas Joe

Is a list specific to a subject, or is it who you mail to?

Postby midibidi » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:24 am

midibidi

Postby danph1 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:24 pm

The benefit of using someone else's list comes with the instant lended credibility that person transfers to you. This is given that the list holder does infact have a good relationship with his subscribers. So the point would be transferred credibility which directs those people to your site (or squeeze page) so a percentage of their list becomes your list.

Also, as the list holder doing the blast, you can often sign up as an affiliate and generate some substantial commissions for directing people to the non-list holders product(s).

"He who controls the list has the gold."

"If you want to make a decent amount of money, find a product that fills a need. If you want to make a n insane amount of money than you need to create and control markets (the list).

If you want to learn more about list building, you may want to check out Matt Bacak's stuff www.PromotingTips.com.

:D
danph1

Just started with Success University

Postby clawson45 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:29 pm

It's good to know that someone is successful with Success University. I just signed up, but I did so through the Plug In Profit website, which has five income streams in one and success university is one of them. You pick a domain name, they make the page for you and include all your affiliate links and articles on your website to attract the search engines. I don't have any sign-ups yet, but in the last three weeks, I have gotten 16 links back to my site because of submitting articles. Let me know more about your group.. I have a newsletter with 5,000 subscribers. It is a biweekly newsletter if anyone is interested in using my list, send me an email.
clawson45

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion