[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Site With 400 Members Seeks JV • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Site With 400 Members Seeks JV

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Site With 400 Members Seeks JV

Postby Sunshine » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:57 am

Hello everyone,

I recently started a new site: Rent A Ghost Writer (you may visit the link to it in my signature).

And just to give you a brief idea about it, RentAGhostWriter.Com is very similar to elance and rentacoder in that it is a freelance service designed to connect writers seeking jobs with clients seeking to hire ghost writers to write articles, ebooks and countless other writing projects.

In the Marketplace: http://rentaghostwriter.com/marketplace/index.php, clients can outsource their writing projects to a ghost writer at cheap prices and freelance writers will compete for their writing jobs.

The main difference between RentAGhostWriter.Com and other sites suchc a elance and others is this is a COMPLETELY FREE RESOURCE.In other words, clients can place their project in the Marketplace to find a writer for their project without ever having to pay a fee to the site.

What I'm looking for in terms of a JV, is I want to be able to reach a large number of people, webmasters, etc, who use the services of ghostwriters in order to market my site to them. In exchange for this you will be able to market to the 400 members that I currently have registered with my site.

If anyone is interested in this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Sunshine

I'm so dumb.. what does JV stand for?

Postby midibidi » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:19 am

midibidi

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion