[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - JV to reunite 2 year old Zach with his Dad... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

JV to reunite 2 year old Zach with his Dad...

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

JV to reunite 2 year old Zach with his Dad...

Postby NetFireGuy » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:42 pm

First of all, let me point out that this is a private JV offering and I will not be posting this message in very many places.

So here's the story... My name is Jason Cooper, I've been involved with Internet Marketing since about 2001 but that big success has eluded me so far.

At the moment, I'm a "broke" college student living in California. I have a 2 year old son named Zach who lives with his Mom in Arizona. Basically, I need to raise enough money to be able to move close to Zach and be a fulltime Dad to him. So I've decided to create an Internet Marketing Miracle!

I've actually created a video page for you to get more details about this launch and how you can be a part of the pre-launch. But you need to HURRY because the site launches on August 8th, 2006!

Here's the video:
http://www.internetmarketingmiracle.com/bm/jv-video.php

Ok, so if you're still reading this, you DIDN'T click on the link! This is your chance to participate in a miracle and help reunite Zach and I.

As a JV Partner, not only will you get the satisfaction of doing something good, for a good reason, but there are also some really good incentives for you as well. For example, the way it's set up, you can use this launch to build your own list....

Check it out...
http://www.internetmarketingmiracle.com/bm/jv-video.php

And hurry because time is running out!

Thanks SO MUCH!
NetFireGuy

Postby calvinchin » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:41 am

Hi Jason,

Just watched your video... cute little boy.. :wink:

Signed up already... lets workout the JV game now. :D
calvinchin

Postby NetFireGuy » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:46 am

Hey Calvin... Awesome, I look forward to working with you on this!
NetFireGuy

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion