[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I want to help you set up your own local mastermind groups • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I want to help you set up your own local mastermind groups

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I want to help you set up your own local mastermind groups

Postby Robert Puddy » Fri May 26, 2006 7:32 pm

I see a lot of threads around forums asking about coaching,mentoring etc. People asking to hook up with a seasoned marketer, offering their programming skills as collatoral.

I know from experiance that such mergers can catapault people into super stardom, I also know that organising, attending local mastermind groups can have the same effect.

I want to help you set up your own local mastermind groups...

Now for logistic reasons this will only apply to UK members, though I have a lot of US contacts and maybe able to help you get in touch with similar groups in the US.

My first concern is to help UK marketers, to that end I will make this offer. I can jump in my car and be pretty much anywhere in the UK to come speak to groups you either already attend, or to new groups you want to create.

If you have a room where we can meet and some interested people willing to attend, I will come to you free of charge (thought i better put that in before someone assumed i wanted paying) and do a presentation, and sit down with you and answer questions.

If you want to start such groups, and have no clue how to get one started, then contact me either by PM or even by phone. My number is on every website I own so I'm easy to get in touch with.

Mastermind groups can get you over your obstacles, give you help and confidence and set you on your way. Take advantage of me while this thread is still visible :)

Robert

PS: For those intereted i'm in the southwest, Bristol to be exact. anyone local to me?
Robert Puddy

Postby Bahamas Joe » Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:30 am

HI Robert

I am part of the Success Universtiy UK leadership team. Sounds a bit pompous but we are not really.

We are setting up our conference/faculty calls here in the UK. We are looking for people who can add value to the business. I have seen you around a lot but I dont know a great deal about you.

I was wondering what you could offer us here at Success University.

I know there have been many top marketers who have earned a good deal of money of the back of these calls as they can number upto 500 people.

If your interested let me know.

Thanks

Paul

PS. - I would love to do a JV with your lists as well if possible.
Bahamas Joe

Postby kirkward » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:08 pm

Hello Robert,

If you have any friends in the Atlanta, Georgia USA, area who would like to start a group, I am interested.

It gets mighty lonely working all alone in a dark attic day and night. Would love people to bounce ideas off of.

Kirk Ward
kirkward
Elite Member

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion