This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you have a large contact list?

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do you have a large contact list?

Postby computerincome » Sat May 20, 2006 8:59 am

Hi,

I am looking for a few leaders to carefully position through out my company team to help me take my business to the next level.

Basically my main business is as a distributor for M2CGlobal, the Texas based manufacturer of the ACT energy drink and the STACK weight loss product. They have been making various vitamin supplements for supermarkets and other network marketing companies for 13 years but then decided to go out there and use the internet to sell direct through dealers such as myself.

I am doing better with this business than any other I have been involved in over the last 8 years online working from home, or trying to, and am now making around $100 to $300 a week. However, there are people in the company making this a day and others making $3000 to $6000 a day. I want to explode my earnings like that also and help my downline members do the same.

What I am looking to do is find 10 or so leaders, or owners of safelists, ezines, forums etc..people with large contact lists who would be willing to get involved and work the business. These 10 would be positioned carefully through out my team to ensure maximum growth for everyone involved. In return for promoting M2CGlobal to their contacts and being team leaders in my group, I will purchase the first lot of ACT drink for these 10 - I will login to each of these accounts and place an order using my credit card for a month's supply of ACT to be delivered straight to the front door.

The cost to you - FREE.

Of course you will be required to promote this, bring in new dealers etc, if you are in the US you can sell the product retail...This is not for those looking for a free ride. Then in order to cash in your commissions, you will need to place an order every 60 days for a minimum of $60. You will however, easily be earning $100 or more a week in a short amount of time with a little promotion. If you have a large contact list, you could be earning thousands a week in a few weeks time.

I am very serious about this business and run a forum and yahoo discussion group to help my team, however I am looking at ways to really boost my earnings and help my team earn also.

This is a great company with excellent support, great website and back office, conference calls where you can win cash just for being in on them and the products are very good and work also which is the number one thing you need in a good business. If you can make a trip why not pop along to their manhufacturing plant in Texas and take a trip around.

If this joint venture is of interest to you please get in touch using the email below so we can discuss it further - please put M2CGlobal JV as the subject. Thanks for your time.

Rachel
support@computerincome.net
computerincome

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion