[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - A Holiday Break Does A Work At Home Business Good • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

A Holiday Break Does A Work At Home Business Good

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby tam2005 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:36 pm

By Tammy Embrich

If you work at home, you know all to well that it's not always a bed of roses. Working a business is definitely not predictable. We have good days and unfortunately bad days. It goes with the territory. But remember...working from home has some huge benefits.

The important reasons why you work from home

* You have the freedom to call your own shots
* You get to spend quality time with your family
* You come and go as you please

Well this also should include taking time off whenever you need to. Whether it be for holidays, sickness, or just to take a breather and capitalize on new energy and strength. When the holidays arrived, I was ready for a break...and I took full advantage of it. I enjoyed a stress-free Holiday Season with my family and didn't worry about my business. I made the necessary arrangements and made the announcement on my sites and my forum that I wouldn't be available during this time.

I did have a lot of work and emails waiting for me after the holidays were over...but I didn't let it overwhelm me. I thoroughly enjoyed my time off and as a result, I was able to forge ahead with my business with a new perspective and with new motivation. And along with that came new goals for the new year.

If you work your business relentlessly without any breaks...you run the risk of burnout and losing your enthusiasm and passion, and you will most likely fail without it. That's why it is so vital to your business to take a break from your daily work at home agenda and rejuvenate. You need to realize that YOU deserve a vacation from your work from time to time. You work hard, therefore a break is certainly well deserved. Also, allowing yourself time away from your business will result in more productivity and success.

Below are some helpful break tips for your work at home schedule

* Take one hour out of your day just for you
* Go out to eat for lunch with a friend
* Read a paragraph or two in your favorite book
* Take a brisk walk
* Take a leisurely drive before picking up the kids from school
* Watch a favorite television program
* Relish in the aroma of a cup of your favorite tea

The idea is to take time out for yourself, and come back with renewed vigor. It's crucial for your business growth.

Article Written By Tammy Embrich

Tammy owns and operates two work at home websites, a work at home forum, a recipe site and three blogs.
She offers free work at home job leads for the job seeker, business work at home articles, tips, and more. You can visit Tammy at and .
tam2005

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles