This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to Turn Business Leads into FANS and Business Partners

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to Turn Business Leads into FANS and Business Partners

Postby relyonhim7 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Woe to those who use attraction marketing online to attract but not to convert their mlm lead into a month after month business partner. That's the name of the game right? It's simply not enough to have your mlm leads sign up for your newsletter not having the content and tools to upgrade them. Truthfully, you need to have your business set up in such a way that the prospect upgrades themselves without you having to convince them to do so. This my friend is the essence attracting and grooming your mlm lead into a pay to play monthly residual business partner.

Create Loyal-Based Customers

It is written: In order to sponsor more reps or distributors into your mlm deal, don't lead with your opportunity. I know that is probably the most difficult task to carry out, but it is the best. Why? Simple. If you want to sponsor more people in a month than most people do in a year, you need to create a loyal customer base first. It is a fact that satisfied customers always come back for more. I am one of them. There is a Chinese Food restaurant that I am very loyal to, because of the great food and customer service I receive. Therefore, my money is willingly on my part with them because they are so good to me. In attraction marketing, you must understand that your mlm lead is going to put some trust in you, but not all. Gaining the rest of their trust will depend upon a retail product that will satisfy, groom, and make them excited.

Dynamic Training

Now that you have attracted your network marketing leads, now it's time to groom them. The type of leads you are more than likely to attract are those who are already in a mlm business, and those who are looking for a business to run part time from home. This is fantastic. Next, you want to provide these prospects with on-going training that will help them prosper in their business. It is written: To get more get value, you have to give more give value. It's the way the God intended it to be so that Love will ever be the deciding factor of all things. I make sure I send my prospects who are apart of my newsletter weekly training calls and tips that will help them excel.

Follow Up

In attraction marketing, many miss this step in the process of gaining more business partners. The best way I know how to follow up with my prospects and customers is through the mail. That's right, snail mail is the best communicator of loyalty in building a solid Fan base. Sadly, few entrepreneurs are using the mail to really connect with their list. By sending out a simple hand written post card says a lot, and carries much weight and integrity. In the grooming process of attraction marketing and mlm lead upgrades, attaining a mailing address will become your secret weapon.

Excited business partners don't come around very often until someone tickles their funny bone. Using attraction marketing to groom your mlm lead is just the first step, just like getting traffic to your site is the first step. The steps to follow in this process will be the most important ones if you are going to ever succeed at sponsoring more people into your network marketing home based business. Follow the above techniques and you will soon find your business start to soar.

Ontarian Hawkins is the author of Network Marketing Expertise. After spending thousands of dollars on numerous business opportunities, he ran into a $14.95 product that has changed his life forever. He is also a internet marketer and personal development coach interested in the prosperity of others.

To pick up your Free Report on How to Make an Extra Lazy $500-$1,000 on the weekends Click here==>> http://www.lazyweekendprofits.com

How to Make a Lazy $500-$1,000 on the Weekends
http://www.lazyweekendprofits.com
relyonhim7

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles