[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - An Objective Review of Cash Speeder • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

An Objective Review of Cash Speeder

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

An Objective Review of Cash Speeder

Postby valg » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:37 pm

We’ve all heard repeatedly that the money is in the list. But what about the people who are fairly new and either don’t have a list or possess only a small one? But even then, experienced marketers are constantly looking for methods to build their list. One’s list can never be too large.

What’s the point of a list? To advertise your products, either physical ones, digital products or affiliate products. Without traffic, there are no sales.

I’ve been using a service called Cash Speeder Insta List I’d like to share my experience with. Cash Speeder is a service that’s free to join that allows you to send your email ad to every person who signs up after you do, no matter who refers that person to Cash Speeder originally. This could end up being into the 10,000’s of people. That’s the draw of getting people to act quickly. Good catch to move people to action. Its web based and completely opt in so there’s no risk of being accused of spamming, and is sent via their servers.

So, you may be wondering if it’s just another safelist that’s flooded with thousands of email ads that no one reads? That’s one thing I’ve really liked about Cash Speeder. I’ve found the amount of emails I’ve received to be very reasonable. Although you still would want to sign up with a gmail or yahoo account instead of your main email address. I’ve also found that my ads have pulled real visitors to my website. Sweet.

But here’s the real beauty, if a person chooses to upgrade their membership to Pro, it costs a one fee of $20. The benefit of upgrading is it allows your ad to autosend every 48 hours instead of weekly. You can edit your ad anytime you want to promote different products. Pros can also chose the option of not receiving emails. Plus pros get two text ads sent as sponsor ads in many emails as well.

The other advantage to upgrading to pro is that you then have the option to receive $5.00 payments for anyone that signs up and upgrades as well. For a measly $20. I’ve found this service to be worth it many times over, both in affiliate sales and the traffic it’s brought to my site.

By Valerie Garner - Writer, mother and grandmother who loves helping people discover ways to achieve better <a href="http://www.thecomfortablelife.com/mainworklifebalance.htm"> work life balance</a>. Check out <a href="http://www.cashspeeder.com/?ref=valg"> Cash Speeder </a>for yourself to begin drawing traffic to your website or products.

Free reprint permission given if bio box is left intact
valg

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles