This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

3 Little Known Ways to STOMP Failure and Succeed in your Biz

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

3 Little Known Ways to STOMP Failure and Succeed in your Biz

Postby relyonhim7 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Failure seems to be prevalent in the Society of Business Owners, especiall in the area of network marketing. It almost sounds much like Horror stories of those who once were FIRED up to Excel in business only to turn around to see over 90% FAIL 3-6 months down the line. I can attest to Quitting in my early career as a Network Marketer, and let me tell ya, it’s not Fun seeing your Dreams go down the Drain.

How Devasting…..

How HeartBreaking..

The seed of Success that was planted has been Watered (Interrupted) by Thought of Fear and Frustration that Pertain to not Really Being successful in business. Is it possible to Lie to oneself? Is it possible to say I will succeed to only end to up Quitting in the end? The answer is YES, but there’s Hope.

I want to Embark on 3 Guaranteed Ways to Eliminate Frustration and Failure in your Business:

1. Change your Environment– The people you hang around will eventually MOLD you into your destiny. Who are your 3 most closest friends? Changing your environment to is LIKE hooking jumper cables up to a DEAD car. The more positive ENERGY you put into your MIND, the more Sharp you become in your Focus of Achieving what you DESERVE…

2. Take Action Daily
–The Key here is to Work on the Business and not in the Business. Everyday, tired or not, make it a Valid Point to Move forward in your business. This Creates Confidence and Eliminates the Fear of failure. The more you Procrastinate though, the more the Fear of Failure will set in. Remain active and you will Gain ultimate Confidence for success.

3. Get Proper Training- I can’t stress enough about Training. I’ve never heard of a business owner that wasn’t trained first before Excelling. Training is something that will never go out of style in the online business industry or any industry. There’s will always be room for training. New and Exciting tips and techniques will keep you up to date with the latest trends and “know hows” on how to increase your business. I ‘ve personally found that GROUP training is very beneficial (ie. Weekly webinars, conference training calls, etc.).

Follow these Tips and you are well on your way to achieving the Desire you set out to Gain. Remeber to always operate off your Vision instead of your Emotions.
relyonhim7

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles