[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Success Language and Mind Control of the Affluence • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Success Language and Mind Control of the Affluence

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Success Language and Mind Control of the Affluence

Postby relyonhim7 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:17 pm

I AM Ontarian Hawkins

I Was Born to Be a Walking Reward for 10,000 People..

I can’t Be DENIED

Toll Free Freedom Call for the Genius Entrepreneurs==>>

1-800-772-9781 Ext. 40

Free PDF Reports and Candy @==>>
Free Social Media Training==>>

Have you ever wondered why so many people are in dyer need of change in this world? Change is what changes YOU. Change is what GOD sends into your LIFE in order to breed and add MORE Life into you. But, what about Change to Become Successful in your business….

Mind Over Matter Always Conceives

The missing link to a bigger Bank Account is a well-developed mind and success language. Thought comes before SUCCESS, not the other way around. DESIRE comes before achievement. Furthermore, overcoming past conditions engraved in your MIND from parents, friends, media, and society is why 65% of all Americans are DEAD BROKE by the time they retire. And I thought this country was supposed to be a Free Capitalist nation.

If a person walks around with a stinkin’ thinkin’, they will always, always have stinkin’ results. Developing your mind means clearing away the Chaos, Fear, Rejection, Procrastination, and all past ailments that has kept you from seeing success.

Change Your Language

Many People speak themselves into POVERTY, Credit Card Debt, and LACK, because they have been conditioned to speak in the Need. When your conscious and subconscious are in alignment, SUCCESS is right around the Corner. Need is actually Poverty-related because there’s no ACTION in the word need. Need stems from a Broken Though, which turns into a Broken Thought, which turns into a Broken Pattern, which produces Broken Languages.

Eliminate Words of Lack

Some words you should shy away from are try, need, busy, tired, I can’t, it’s not for me, it’s a SCAM, how am I going to do this, etc.

Use Words of EASE

Replace words of LACK with words such as I AM, I can, Yes or no, I can’t be denied, I am a Winner, I can do it, whatever it takes, etc.

Success in your business will depend on the words you speak and the thought you convey. You have to know and understand that you were born to be a REWARD for other people, therefore you cannot afford to be weak minded or have negative speech. Be STRONG and CONQUER your defeat with Sucess..

You are a WINNER..

You are Special..

You Can’t Be DENIED..

You Can’t Be MOVED..

I AM Ontarian Hawkins

More about me Here==>>

I AM a Walking Reward for 10,000 People..

Ontarian Hawkins is a ServantHood Marketer who LOVES People and only uses money. Ontarian's one and only goal is to Assist in prospering others. He invites you to check out his Blog at . Also, please feel free to subscribe to his Free Zombie Marketing Newsletter where he offers tons of FREE tips and training on how to be an effective online marketer along with Free webinars and More..Subscribe Free at
relyonhim7

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles