This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Footprints In Cyberspace - Are You Following Bad Advice?

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Footprints In Cyberspace - Are You Following Bad Advice?

Postby Daniel McGonagle » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:48 am

This article could change your life and your marketing forever....

Grab your favorite beverage and get ready to have your life and business changed for the better, starting right now. This article is about Internet Marketing with a consience, and I have some advice for you that you will either completely agree with, or you may call me a “goodie two shoe” marketer”, whatever that is…

One of my favorite sayings is: “Be wary of giving advice, wise men don’t need it, and fools won’t heed it”. Obviously I must be a fool, because I try to advise people in the hopes of breaking through some mental barriers and changing a life.

However, this article is meant to inspire you to greater heights with your business using some of the sagest advice I’ve ever heard.

There is a wealth of knowledge to be gleaned from the religious texts of this world. There is one story (parable) that strikes me as relevant to the philosophy of marketing with integrity and that is the story of the Footprints in the Sand. I will paraphrase the story to avoid mis-statements and will strive to keep the general message clear.

In the parable of Footprints in the Sand a person sees his life as footprints in the sand. When times were good, and thing were going well, there were 2 sets of footprints. One was the man’s footprints, and the other was his Ally (again, paraphrasing here).

You can read the rest of the article here, at
http://www.danielmcgonagle.name/interne ... ting-gurus
Daniel McGonagle

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles