[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Social Business Communities are Key in Business • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Social Business Communities are Key in Business

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Social Business Communities are Key in Business

Postby relyonhim7 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:08 pm

Social business communities are popping up all over the internet, and are becoming very popular to internet enthusiast. In fact, Myspace has started a big trend with millions of users and more added daily. One question I would pose is what's the big attraction and why are so many business professionals drawn to these communities. The truth of the matter is every business owner online is interested in growing their business by any means necessary, and what a great place to get tips, tools, and potential business partners than social business communities. As a business owner, these communities are vital and can be gold mines to help you grow your business if they are used correctly. Here are 3 reasons why business owners should consider joining a social business community:

1. Peer-to-Peer Networking: This is what makes a social community so exciting. Networking is not hiding behind your computer hoping someone will join your deal, but actually taking the time to get on the phone in order to get to know a person on a personl level, and sharing ideas and advice with each other. One thing that has to be understood is no one cars about your business. They are only interested in building their business not yours. Make the most of your networking opportunities. Build a relationship first, share your opportunities last.

2. High-End Prospects: Once you begin to network and learn about the people you're communitcating with on a regular basis, trust begins to develop. And along with trust comes an open-mind. Maybe the person who you're talking to isn't successful with their current business, and wouldn't mind taking a look at their options. Don't beat them over the head with your opportunity; most of the time they will ask you what you're into and then you can explain to them your business. I have come to the conclusion that the best business builders are those who are already in businesss. They are versed in business concepts, compensation, marketing, etc. These people also understand the true power of networking. These are the people you want and need in your business, but don't push it; be patient and serve first before receiving.

3. Marketing tools: A few of these social communities offer different advertising tools to help you grow your business while networking. Some of these tools include blogging, classifieds, forums, list builders, youtube features, audio, etc. This is "icing on the cake" when it comes to building a successful business online making it much more easier to increase your business by at least 50% or more. There is one particular community that lets you know who visits your profile. Plus, they also give away cash prizes and other neat things.

In conclusion, we all could use advice and tips to help grow our businesses online. Social business communities are known to help you connect with like-minded people who are also in the process of building a business. Furthermore, what a better place to build solid-strong foundational relationships of which could very well potentially become a business partner for life.

About the Author:

Ontarian Hawkins is ex-athlete turned internet marketer who specializes in web content marketing while mentoring and coaching online business owners how to dominate their niche. Ontarian is also apart of a very well established social business community at where he spends alot of time networking with other business owners giving sound advice and ideas
Last edited by relyonhim7 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
relyonhim7

Postby johndilbeck » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:28 am

I've been looking for good business-friendly social networking sites for quite awhile.

When MySpace started changing the links on my profile, I decided I had to find a good site that wanted business owners to come and participate.

Most of the sites I joined were not what I was looking for.

I finally found one that clicked for me when I had time to explore it on Labor Day.

I'm moving my business networking to Apsense, but I'm always looking for other places to meet people interested in business.

I'm relatively active on Ryze and Myspace. I've started using Facebook. I tried Adlandpro, but find it too confusing. I'm learning my way around Apsense and like it.

What are your favorite business social networking sites?

I'm moving all my business oriented networking off of Myspace, but I still like the personal socializing there.

Act on your dream!

JD
johndilbeck

Postby iyazam » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:28 am

Geat article!
I will be publishing it on my site with your info on it.

All the best
iyazam

Postby karynsolo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:13 am

wow apsense looks interesting I may have to check it out over the holiday today and see what I can do with it.
karynsolo

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles