[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Happy New Year! 2005/2006 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Happy New Year! 2005/2006

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Happy New Year! 2005/2006

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:49 pm

I am really looking forward to 2006 :D

I rambled a bit about it on my Blog:
http://clicknewz.blogspot.com/2005/12/20052006.html

I would love to hear your thoughts on 2005/2006, too!
What are your plans, goals... What changes will you make?

Earlier this week I sent you a link to a free audio book to help you really kick off the New Year with a fresh dose of motivation and excitement. If you missed it, the download link is:

http://www.howtocorp.com/success-habits-2006/lynnterry

There's another audio that I want to share with you, too. This is an interview that I did last year with Gary Knuckles... but even if you heard it live last year, it's definitely worth a second listen ;)

:arrow: http://crazywebguy.com/lynn-terry.htm

A description of this interview:

"Join us as Lynn talks about: Focus! Have a Main Objective - discover how all of your projects and tasks benefit that one main objective, as it all relates to eBiz. Learn to create a flow that works toward an ultimate goal to bring you a greater amount of success (with a lot less stress & frustration).

How many times have you found yourself losing focus. I know I do. Listen in as Lynn talks about how to discover what's causing the problem and then learn the solution to help solve the problem. Get back on track and in "Focus" and discover how to make all of your marketing and business practices work together for greater success."

Enjoy!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Kirk » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:21 pm

Lynn,

I really love your site - I stumbled across one of your posts at the DigitalPoint forum and really liked what you had to say. The SSWT forum has a lot of activity and is a great place to pickup and share ideas - well done.

My primary goal for 2006 is to limit my focus and concentrate on one project at a time. I come from a direct mail background, so the possibilites associated with online marketing are nothing short of mind boggling - not to mention combining offline and online marketing efforts - yikes!

Although I learned tremendously over the course of 2005 by dabbling in numerous marketing projects, I had very few of them get any real traction - my time was too fragmented and my focus was too scattered. I won't make that mistake this year...

My primary product is an advanced guitar course that has sold well this year, but has yet to realize it's full potential. My first order of business is to get my affiliate program going and get some leverage behind my marketing efforts...

Again, great job on a fantastic site - I've already learned some great stuff. I loved the interview on RSS - listened to it on my iPod this afternoon - good stuff...
Kirk

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:59 pm

Thank you, Kirk :D I'm glad to hear you enjoy the site!

You are obviously on the right track for 2006. It sounds like you have enough education and experience to make some serious progress with your guitar course project.

Let us know if there is any way we can help, of course ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement