[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - C + V ---> SE ---> G • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

C + V ---> SE ---> G

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

C + V ---> SE ---> G

Postby samuk1000 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:10 pm

samuk1000

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:32 pm

You piqued my interest! I signed up and look forward to hearing more ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

RE: your reply

Postby samuk1000 » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:39 pm

Fantastic, Lynn, it will be so great to see you there. Just finished recording the audio show.

hope you enjoy it.

Congrats on a fab forum.

In the words of "the terminator"

--I'll be back--
samuk1000

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:23 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Date Anounced For This Incredible Tuition

Postby samuk1000 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:53 pm

DATE ANNOUNCED 28/1/06 at 9a.m. EST provisionally but please check your email.

That's Jan 28th 2006 a date to be remembered for you that you had the opportunity to discover the "works whether you believe it or not" formula that:

...I used to get into medical school within 8 months after two years of downhill lifestyle when I found I'd fallen very short in my college exams and felt I had no direction for life. It's the same formula my friend and business affiliate Johan Taft in London used to ensure his own life when he faced death by radioactive poisoning. Johan was ignored by the Western medical professionals as a case for which nothing could be done, but was able to take control of his life and get rid of his illness permanently when he discovered this incredible formula for success. You may even find you've used it yourself to get through life's challenging situations in the past. But you need to bring it into conscious use. It's the same formula used by my "mystery mentor" to create millions of dollars in pure profit as he went up and down the United States as a top speaker mainly for global multinational organizations - after he left his jaded shift-work position to follow his dream. This formula has already benefitted thousands of people. Best of all, it works!

link: http://www.magneticprofits.com/exclusiveinvitation

Do you want to end up in the same place as you are now in Jan 2007?

This offer has been completely revamped and to let people know, the date has been set for the 28th of Jan, provisionally, which is a Saturday.

Places went extremely fast to this offer when it was first released, so if you want to get leverage on your goals for 2006, or you have a client or long lost brother who could benefit, click here: http://www.magneticprofits.com/exclusiveinvitation

I was told the purpose of the page was unclear, so I've totally revamped the page with full eplanations. The feedback has been awesome so far, people being, moved, touched and thrilled to be a part of what is going to be a totally empowering mastermind for all of us involved -and that's just my audio show where I was feeling nervous to be interviewed "on air"...

Sam

link: http://www.magneticprofits.com/exclusiveinvitation

Ps Lynn I know and hope many of your members can benefit, Happy New Year and I look forwards to spending more happy time on this forum
samuk1000

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement