This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

RE: Trading Places

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

RE: Trading Places

Postby oday28 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:20 pm

Hi Lynn,
Cheryl Hovey here and I want to let you know that you have helped me on the sidelines, probably w/o even realizing it. My guess is you have probably also helped many, many others with their online business too.
Therefore kinda as a thank you I recently participated in an ezine topic in Womens Corner Magazine. The topic was, Trading Places, and the question to be answered was, if you could trade places with someone who would it be. Immediately 4 different women came to mind to me and you were one of them. I am so serious about being successful online and I have come across so much info from you and I also see alot of what you do to help many people succeed online. I just want you to know that you are appreciated:) here is the link for the ezine if you are interested in reading it. You will see your name mentioned in Part 2 of Trading Places.
Thanks again for helping so much, Cheryl Hovey
http://womenscorner.com/current.html
oday28

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:29 pm

How ironic! :D

I just posted a 'thank you' in the Intro category here at the forum!

I happened to catch the piece you wrote by seeing the site show up in my stats program... and so I took a moment to read it. What a thoughtful and inspiring reply to 'Trading Places'! I appreciate the mention - very much - and am glad to have had the chance to meet you and get to know you this year. Thank you, Cheryl... Having the opportunity to help others in their quest for success is such a huge part of my own personal goals. You really made my day ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement