[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - When Is It Time to Move On? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

When Is It Time to Move On?

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

When Is It Time to Move On?

Postby Christi » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

It's been some time since I've posted. I think I've taken on way too many projects and now I'm running around like a chicken without a head getting absolutely nothing done!

I just can't seem to stay focused and was wondering if any of you more experienced ebiz owners would be willing to help me. I really need to evaluate my projects and chunk the ones that aren't working or figure out a way to make them more profitable.

I have an online site that sells rooster decor, a wedding guide website catering to engaged couples and vendors in my area, two ebooks, one on a wedding theme and one on gardening, and a newly started web design biz.

I just left my day J.O.B. to pursue my online dreams so I desperately need to get going.

EBusiness Mentor Needed ASAP

Thanks,

Christi

PS Please PM me and I'd be happy to share more details....
Christi

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:03 pm

It's very common for people to get involved in multiple projects, and then feel overwhelmed... so dont feel alone in that. It still happens to me from time to time, :lol: no matter how "organized" I think I am!

I have a private portal where my partner, Andre Chaperon, and I work with people one-on-one to set their goals... and then reach them. You can find out more at www.TurningIdeasIntoDollars.com . Should you decide to join in, we'd be happy to work with you for one month or one year - or whatever amount of time that you enjoy the resources & access to a mentor.

Many of our current members have left their day jobs to work from home full time. It's a great community - I think you'd really enjoy it. There is no contract or commitment, so you can join for as little as a month to decide if it is a good match for you ;)

Outside of that, I would recommend that you take some time to do a "Brain Dump". If you arent familiar with the term, it was coined by John Reese last year and is basically an exercise to help you completely organize and prioritize everything... creating a structure & routine that constantly keeps you working in the right direction.

Let me know if you need the link to the instructions for the BD exercise.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Steve MacLellan » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:16 am

Steve MacLellan

Postby seafoam » Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:02 pm

seafoam

Postby Karen » Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:28 pm

Mark Joyner has a new program available that helps people create a vision, set goals and learn the action steps required to put it all together.

It is a 15 minutes per day, 18 day program, that is fun. I loved it so much I went through it in just a few days. (not recommended though)

Marks sense of humor is everywhere so this is a fun process.

And it is free.

Karen
Karen

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:20 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement