[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Am I being impationt? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Am I being impationt?

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Am I being impationt?

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:03 pm

I feel like things are moving fast enough for me, and it also seems I've gotten stuck. Like I dont' know which way to go next, but maybe I'm just being impationt and not giving myself time to see the results of things I'm doing now.

I guess I feel like this because at the begining of June I took Becky's "Think Big Challenge" and after going full force for just 2 or 3 weeks I saw almost immediate results. My visitors jumped from 50/day to 200/day.......subscribers from 10/week to 30/week.......and of course advertising revenue tripled. But now, after another month, it seems I'm sitting at the same place. Nothing moving forward, but rather staying at the same rate. I guess I can't actually say that, because in mid June I held a drawing and that was half of my increase in traffic. Now that the contest has ended, I haven't seen a drop in traffic so that's good right?

Well anyway, I could just be impationt because there are some things i've been working on that haven't kicked in yet (such as search engine optimization, link exchanges, the new Smart Shopper, etc).

Perhaps I need to take a day or two and just read everything I can get my hands on? Daily tasks seem to leave me with little time for anything else, so maybe I should just walk away from the message boards for a day to catch up.

Have you ever hit that point where you aren't sure where to move next to see that double or triple in results?
karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:25 pm

Oh my gosh, Kara :shock: Remember my 21-day Challenge???!!

YES - I can relate :!:

Rest assured that you are on the right path ;)

Go with your instincts on this one... what you feel compelled to do. Perhaps some time away from it all will cause it to come hunting you. Goals can be funny that way!

Sometimes when I have exhausted my efforts on a big project that I am working on... I'll hop offline, and take it to paper. Magic happens for me there ;)

Sounds to me like things are rolling in a good direction, though!! Keep up the great work on it - and imagine where you'll be six months from now!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:27 pm

You know the more I think about it, the more I think I'm overlooking information I should be reading. I'm tapped for ideas, and things are holding steady, so perhaps it really is time for a learning break. Time to "work smarter not harder". If I'm short on my goals I tend to start working harder, and as we know all that does is make us tired and irritated (ok so maybe that's the way I feel when I start working harder and not smarter, then still not hit my goal).

I believe the rest of today and most of tomorrow will be dubbed "learning" days, even though I will keep up with some daily tasks just not "full force" as I have been.

Thank you for the point in the right direction ;)
karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:30 pm

Keep us posted!!

Sounds like you're headed for a major breakthrough ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mike Merz » Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:50 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby karadawn » Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:29 pm

karadawn

Postby Mike Merz » Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:33 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement